Sunday, October 17, 2010

Oscar and the tortured screen

So a while back when I had my Honda civic, it was stolen and dropped off in the ghetto of Escondido. The only thing they took was a picture of Oscar that was on my dashboard and his travel crate which was in my trunk. For many nights after, I held him closely thinking they were coming to get him from me! haha. They never came. Anyways, since then I haven't purchased a new crate because they can be pretty expensive. So I found this one at right aid that was made out of a vinyl material and zipped up (what was I thinking with Houdini in the house) So I decide that I will put him in the mesh crate while I go to the zoo with Caleb. We have a blast and when I get home Oscar is greeting me at the door shaking his butt left and right and so happy to see me...he is of course out of breath from the anxiety he has had with me being gone all day. The first thing I think...is how the hell did he get out. I had put him in the crate and put the crate in my room with the door shut. So I go in my room and the crate is torn to shreds. So I am looking all around and my first instinct was that someone came in and let him out of my room after he escaped the crate....but no one was home at the time. So I am just mind boggled. Then I see it...the shred of screen on my hamper. I look up and I see my screen hanging out the window with a huge hole in it. Oscar had chewed a hole in the screen and then busted out of it--jumped out the window to the backyard and went in through the doggy door and was waiting for me when I walked in. It was so unreal that I couldn't even be mad...I laughed. He is the most unreal dog I have ever met. Please see photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment