Wednesday, April 8, 2009

oscar my boyfriend

Why Oscar is my perfect Boyfriend.
He wakes me up with a kiss every morning
Every night he spoons me and keeps me warm
He stays right by my side at all times, he will never stray
He is a very good listener
He argues back on occasion, keeping me on my toes
Can guys be so ugly they are cute?? I don’t think so
He loves taking baths and being clean
When I am mad at him and tell him to stay…he never does, he always follows me to try and make up
He has nice legs
When I am busy doing other things he is occupied by a simple bone
He sees me at my very ugliest and still loves me just the same
His world revolves around me
He doesn’t bring me flowers, but he brings my leaves and sticks after he goes to the bathroom
He poops and pees outside
He will always do what I want to do
He is funny
He is sweet
He is amusing
If I am sick, he will lay in bed with me all day
His schedule is always free to spend time with me

No comments:

Post a Comment